About the Company:
Our company has multiple divisions. The core to the business is to provide tools to everyday people that will enhance a balanced lifestyle.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile social media marketing specialist who can take our social media strategy to the next level.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with the marketing, production and events teams, this person will own the social media marketing strategy. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the strategy to align with business goals. You will need to be a strategic thinker focusing on key metrics on each stage of the funnel including awareness, acquisition, activation, retention and referrals.
At Shredders Nutrition Corporation, you will be spoiled for content. Your focus will be on splintering that information into posts, stories, and feeds that speak to, and resonate with, our target audience. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to help achieve our marketing goals.
You will be comfortable with day-to-day activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge this role offers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning and develop content plans with specific objectives across different platforms and segments
- Lead the execution of the social media marketing strategy from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and recommendations on tactics
- Build the brand through awareness and online reputation.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Define and report on the most important and relevant social media KPIs
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with social media marketing tools such as Buffer or Hootsuite
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasker with good time-management and leadership skills
- Team player with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with attention to detail
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience with the Adobe Suite, desktop publishing and video editing software will be highly regarded
Sound like a fit for you?
Email us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org