Do yourself a fLavour and get more from your OH20
SO MUCH GOOD IN ONE SCOOP
Your body uses nutrients for an incredible variety of functions and this is why OH H20 was formulated with crucial nutrients to help support performance, immune health, hair, skin, nails, joints, tendons and more..
WORK. TRAIN. ZEN
So you are wondering if OH H20 fits your needs? If you want to WORK, TRAIN & ZEN to the best of your ability and believe that health starts from the inside-out you are already apart of the OH H20 family! There is no better way to hit your daily hydration needs other than drinking OH H20 which will give you 25% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin B and 100% of your Vitamin C needs, all with zero nasties, sugar or any artificial colours, flavours or additives.
AN UNMATCHED FORMULA
OH don't be silly we haven't finished we have carefully crafted this to be a delicious experience to have your hair, skin and nails at their healthiest while taking care of your gut, joint & tendon health by given each serve a healthy 4 gram dose of Collagen backed up with 2 grams of BCAAs and electrolytes.
THE SMALL DETAILS
Turning that boring bottle of water into a refreshing vitalizing beverage is so easy as OH H20 comes in the most delicious real life watermelon flavour and cleverly packed with our very own funnel scoop, so no matter if you are out and about on the go or at home, adding your OH H20 mix to water bottles or shaker is easy and will create no mess.
- Collagen: Collagen is your body’s most abundant protein. It literally glues your bones, cartilage, skin, and blood vessels together. Oh, and it’s also the stuff that makes your skin look youthful and your joints feel good. It even supports your gut health! Now, we not only want you to perform at your best, but we also want you to look and feel your best. That's why we've engineered every sip of AMINO+ to deliver hydrolysed (aka easy-to-digest) collagen to your body.
- Hydraulic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is well known for its skin benefits, especially alleviating dry skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and speeding up wound healing. It can also help relieve joint pain in people with osteoarthritis.
Silica: Silica is one of the foundational minerals our bodies' need most. It's an essential beauty mineral that helps heal brittle bones, teeth, hair, and nails. It is also well known for its anti-aging, anti-wrinkle properties.
D-biotin: Strengthens hair and nails. Research shows deficiency in biotin will cause hair loss. Biotin is also shown to support your metabolism, lower cholesterol and also regulate blood sugar.
- Vitamin & Minerals: Correct vitamins and minerals intake offer immune strength, health benefits such as metabolism function, maintaining tissue strength. The added vitamin D and vitamin C also contribute to the health of your bone strength.
- Amino Acids: Amino acids are the functional components of protein – the reason protein builds muscle. Consuming amino acids gives you all the anabolic power without the calories while reducing gastrointestinal stress
- Electrolytes: Electrolytes are essential for energy production and preventing muscle cramps by promoting hydration.