Forget your typical egg salad sandwich! This lighter spin involves a plump and juicy tomato, and it’s a great choice for any time of the day. We promise, you won’t even miss the bread.
|Nutritional Facts Per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 104||Protein: 8.2g||Carbs: 6.7g||Fat: 5.3g|
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- 1/3 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped (for garnish)
- Peel and chop eggs, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to mixture and stir until combined.
- Core and hollow out tomatoes using a spoon, then fill with egg mixture.
- Top with chopped green onion and enjoy!