You’ll never get bored of chicken with this salad-inspired dish. It’s so easy to make and the ingredients are simple. Welcome to your new favorite meal.
|Nutritional Facts per Serving*|
|Total Calories: 239||Protein: 34.8g||Carbs: 8.8g||Fat: 4.9g|
*Values are approximate
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (approx. 4 oz. each)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced into 8 pieces
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Add olive oil and toss until chicken is evenly coated.
- Lay chicken on a sheet pan or a baking dish. Top each breast with one slice of mozzarella and two slices of tomato. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with basil leaves.